Re: [MOL] CC to the MOL Angles [01693] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] CC to the MOL Angles

Dear Laurie:
I am really glad the doctor appt went well. Tell your Dad to keep strong, keep
the faith and to take good care of himself.  The body's ability to heal is truly
amazing - particularly if one gives it the fuel it needs - mainly remembering
that "you are what you eat"...i.e. eat HEALTHY....  Who is the doctor at Emory
that's been recommended - just curious...Where in Atlanta do you live - I do
too.  Love. Cori.