Re: [MOL] How to join forum [01689] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] How to join forum

Cori,
Thank you very much for your letter!  I am very interested in your reasoning
and results to these alternative methods.  Will call hopefully this week -
schedule is tight as my husband travels a great deal for Home Depot- is gone
for the 3rd wk. in a row, and I am a working mom of  3 & 5yr. olds.  I'm
sure you know what it's like to get everybody picked up, home, do dinner,
baths, prepare for the next day and then look up at the clock in
astonishment!
We got Pop taking colloidal vitamins & minerals (the brand Buried Treasure)
but haven't found a source up here yet.  (He's bringing a case with him.)
He detests veggies, which drives me crazy, but hopefully he will soon learn
to swallow them - literally!  Can you brief me on the nutritional outline
you follow?  If too lengthly for type, I can wait to talk to you.
Thanks again, I really appreciate your time!
Love,
Laurie