Re: [MOL] Chris [01687] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris

Thank you Lillian.  And I'm glad you like the Gospels -- they are sent from a
prayer group I belong to that is actually out of Ireland for the most part.
PJ likes them so I send them and figure anyone else who needs them can read
them and anyone who doesn't can just delete them.

Don't know where Nita lives?????  I'm in the Lehigh Valley.

-chris