Re: [MOL] Requesting help/Kathy from Nanc [01683] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Requesting help/Kathy from Nanc

PS to Wendy - For your information, there was a fellow patient down at IAT when
I was there last year being treated for lung cancer - he was 88!! He had been
widowed after 60 years of marriage, and then moved into a nursing home, and had
remarried whilst living there, and he sorely wanted to reach his 5th.
anniversary with his sweet l'ole bride.  They were a pleasure to behold -
walking hand in hand like a pair of lovebirds - I'd bet your petoootees that
they'll get to celebrate their 5th. with that spirit and desire to live.  He
travelled to the Bahamas all the way from California - quite a trip at 88 at the
best of times, let alone dealing with cancer.  So, tell your Dad he's on the
right track.....Love. Cori.