Re: [MOL] Requesting help/Kathy from Nanc [01682] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Requesting help/Kathy from Nanc

Dear Wndy:
I am so sorry to hear about your Dad...I don't know about being the resident
"expert" on alternative cancer treatments, but admittedly I have pursued nothing
but unorthodox treatments right from the get-go...I am not familiar with Dr.
Pagemaster specifically in Tijuana Mexico, though I did receive treatment down
there a year ago at the Oasis of Hope Cancer Center also in Tijuana - run by Dr.
Contreras.  They had quite a high success rate with lung, colon & breast cancers
down there.  I knew going down that they had never treated my type of cancer (a
rare asbestos-caused cancer of the pleura - the lung sac - called
mesothelioma)...but I know the detox- chelation - laetrile etc and veggie diet
helped build my immune system considerably.  I am currently undergoing treatment
at the IAT Cancer Center in Freeport, Bahamas, and am due to go for a patient
tune-up as they call it, in 2 weeks.  I am doing wonderfully well, and thank God
every day for the quality of life I continue to enjoy.  Needless to say, I'll
warn you up front, none of these treatments are recognized as valid treatments
by traditional medicine, therefore they are rarely covered by insurance...so it
is a costly proposition, though well worth it in my humble opinion !!! I do
believe that your Dad is on the right track with a good diet and maybe he should
consider taking products to boost his immune system--don't ever underestimate
both God's power of healing and the magnificent ability of one's own body to
heal also !!! I would be happy to discuss different alternatives more at length
with you and share what I do know - please feel free to call me at
770/971-3929...Best of luck - take good care of that Dad of yours and send him
my love and strength and prayers...tell him to stay positive and keep his
spirits up ...there's always HOPE...Love. Cori.