Re: [MOL] Gwen and Barbara [01678] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Gwen and Barbara

Dear Friends:  You two lady birds really have it down pat, this thing called life.  I have a sneaky feeling since our Barbara is prepared she will just happen to stay on earth longer than planned !  Gwen, did you tell Barbara what the Molers did for me?  I truly think this is an inspirational story, one that God has a hand in along with the wonderful Molers.  I think He's telling me, that since I have this wonderful memory computer that I will be here a very long time researching for everyone..... !!! LOL!  Yes, I got the hint God !  Both of you hang tough and know that you are in my prayers always.  Lovingly, lillian