From: kcorrigan@chgw.com <kcorrigan@chgw.com>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 30, 1999 7:29 AM
Subject: RE: [MOL] Angelo and MOL Angels

Lillian!  It's so great to hear from you -- I can't wait to get back online!!!  I heard what our MOL Angels did for you.  Wasn't that the most incredible thing?  You deserve it, of course, but not all good people get what they deserve.  My friend has assembled a computer for me out of extra parts he had in his garage.  This one's free.  It's slow, but I don't care.  It works.  I didn't realize until I met all you people online just how special people could be.  Now I'm finding friends here, too, that I didn't know I had.  I feel so fortunate.  How are you, Lil?  You must be tickled to death with your new computer.  Better get to work now.  My desk is starting to look like a nest!  LOL  Love, Kath