Re: [MOL] I'm scared [01674] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I'm scared

Dear friend Frank:  Now don't you go giving up my friend !! After weddings come
grandchildren...remember all things are possible through Him who strengthens us
and lights our way...keep the faith, and you too read Dr. Siegel's books - you'd
be amazed how people's hopeful spirits, courage and positive attitude spurred
them to recovery...stay strong and keep believing dear friend - and welcome
back.  We missed you.  Love. Cori.