Re: [MOL] I'm scared [01672] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I'm scared

.I just read Cori,s letter to Nita.I to have become very scared,and I feel
that my final battle is just over the hill.With the knowledge that my last
kidney and liver more and more cysts is very frightening.I have to get a
bunch of cancer sores removed from my face next week.Its gotten to the point
where I am just about ready to give up.But glory and praise to God,that I
have a living hope inside of me (Christ) that gives me the power to go
on.This power is available to you Nita.Maybe we can help each other,by
taking one step at a time.Love Frank