Re: [MOL] Fwd: Our Angelo is has received his MOL Angel Wings>>>>> [01670] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fwd: Our Angelo is has received his MOL Angel Wings>>>>>

Dearest Mary and family:
I was truly saddened to hear of Angelo's passing - Though words are never adequate
to express sorrow, may it help ease your hurt to know that others care and share
your sadness.  May happy memories sustain you as you grieve this tremendous loss
in your lives.  May God in his infinite wisdom, love and grace shine His light on
you and shelter you in the days ahead.  Love. Cori.