Re: [MOL] I'm scared [01669] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I'm scared

Dear Nita:
You have been in my thoughts and prayers - yes, cancer is a scary thing, but
knowing that others care and pray that your spirit is lifted and your thoughts
stay positive hopefully helps...Take care and have faith.  Stay strong. Love.
Cori.