Re: [MOL] How to join forum [01668] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] How to join forum

Dear Laurie:

I am so sorry to hear about your father-in-law.  Cancering is a difficult
journey for all - the patient and their caregivers too.  There are a few of use
out there who have pursued a totally alternative approach to cancer treatment
and turned down chemo/radiation for a variety of different reasons.  I am one of
them.  I was d/x'd with a rare form of cancer - in the lung area, but affecting
the pleura actually (the sac the lung "hangs" in) 2 years ago almost, and have
gone over the border for treatment and over water (to Mexico and to the
Bahamas)...I am doing great, Praise God...and I am very grateful for the quality
of life I have today.  I too live north of Atlanta, in Marietta, GA, and would
be happy to talk to you about different alternatives, if nothing else, a variety
of products he could take to boost his immune system, many of them also being
taken by patients who are undergoing or have undergone orthodox
treatments...Please feel free to call me - it's a little long to go into via
email....my home number is 770-971-3929 - and I work at home on Tue & Thurs.
Mon/Wed/Fri I'm at work (404-346-5259) and though I'd be happy to talk to you,
it's harder at work.  Depending on your schedule, maybe we could even meet...I
look forward to hearing from you.  Keep the faith and keep strong. Love. Cori.