Re: [MOL] RE: Angelo and MOL Angels [01663] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Angelo and MOL Angels

Hi Sweetheart,
I wished I would win the Lotto, so I could give you a chunck of money, Oh!
Damn, I have to buy those tickets to win though don't I.  LOL  maybe I should
buy one and see.  Glad you are doing OK.
Love ya,
Mom():-)
Get me a picture of Button

In a message dated 3/30/99 10:28:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,