Re: Kathy/[MOL] Angelo and MOL Angels [01662] Medicine On Line

Re: Kathy/[MOL] Angelo and MOL Angels

Hi Kathy,
You really need to learn to change the Subject line, it really doesn't take
that long.  A lot of the MOLs don't even open the post if it has the same
subject line that has been there for awhile.  And this one is not good to keep
using for Marys sake.  I love you and only trying to help.  I"M NOT YELLING,
YET!!!  LOL.
Love you,
Mom ():-)

In a message dated 3/30/99 10:16:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,