Re: [MOL] Laurie Poole [01661] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Laurie Poole

Hi Lorie,
Did you know that there are over 200 kinds of Chemo, and so many meds that
they give to keep the patient from being sick.  You have to hit cancer hard
with everything that's for that type of cancer, chemo and radiation, I feel
should be used on new cancer....
Love ya,
Nanc

In a message dated 3/30/99 10:23:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,