Re: Kathy/[MOL] Angelo and MOL Angels [01658] Medicine On Line

Re: Kathy/[MOL] Angelo and MOL Angels

Oh I know we would.  We have the sense of humor after all!  If I could travel
on a light beam I would be there already!!!:)  "Beam me 'over', Scotty?"

Just keep your spirit up Kathy; we survivors can't be beaten easily.  You've
beaten cancer, so just think of this as a new, smaller challenge.

-chris