Re: [MOL] Cancer Chat line [01642] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cancer Chat line

Hi Vicki,
Looks like you have joined our cancer support forum, which is a very nice
group of people on their own cancering journey, caregivers and friends or
family members.  This is just a wonderful group of people.  We do have a chat
room, but you may not always find people in there, a good time to go is
between 8 and 10:00pm est.  We also have a MOL PHOTO ALBUM that you can find
some of our members in there.  My Husband and I are on Page 1, my name is
Nancy Postema, my hubby Don is cancer free dx'd March 24, 1998 with SCLC.  If
I can be of any further help, just ask. the address:
Mol Chat room:
http://paris.aeneas.net/molers/
MOL PHOTO ALBUM:
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/molers/index.html
I also have a web page:
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/artsncrafts/index.html Love, Hugs, & Prayers to
you and yours,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 3/29/99 10:59:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,