From: CCR0417@aol.com [mailto:CCR0417@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, March 29, 1999 3:02 PM
To: betania@sa.omnes.net
Cc: banthony@sendit.sendit.nodak.edu; brothers@rrnet.com;
echone@sympatico.ca; cup-bread@cup-bread.org; DDLUCKY@aol.com;
Fatima_Petitions@ip.pt; fmi@networx.net.au; LabibKobti@aol.com;
leaholof@netheaven.com; MER@challenger.net;
marija.dugandzic@medjugorje.hr; null@nibcomp.com; amm1@ldd.net;
RWR9117@aol.com; bill.bilton@ewtn.com; carmel-of-port-tobacco@erols.com;
mimi@lino.com; frereroy@taize.fr; atwatersedge@yahoo.com;
meff@wincoinet.com
Subject: Update: prayer request

About 2 weeks ago, I forwarded a message to you all in request for prayers.
The woman, Mary was wrote about her husband Angelo who was suffering
terribly
from lung cancer that had spread.  He had been suffering very much for many
months.
Angelo passed away Friday night.  Just thought you should all know.
Chris R.

---- End included message ----