Re: [MOL] LILLIAN [01625] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] LILLIAN

Lillian,
So glad to see you back on.  Did your daughter give you my message?  Would
love to meet you this week-end sometime while I am in Savannah for Easter.  We
are having a birthday party for my 2 year old on saturday and you are invitied
to come over if you like.

I also want to know if you have any information on hemangioma?  My doctor told
me today that I have this in my neck - C6 vertabrae and it is pre-cancerous.
I am not at all sure of what he is talking about.  I will also be having a
bone scan.

Thanks,
Sandi