Re: Kathy/[MOL] Angelo and MOL Angels [01623] Medicine On Line

Re: Kathy/[MOL] Angelo and MOL Angels

In a message dated 3/29/99 5:21:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kcorrigan@chgw.com writes:

> The divorce should be final in about three weeks, and it either hasn't hit
>  me yet, or I'm much happier without him.  I think it's the latter, and I
>  almost feel guilty for being so relieved.  I hope God and everyone else
will
>  forgive me for being so selfish, but life is so much better now!

Kathy, YOU don't have a selfish bone in your body! Having peace of mind is not
a selfish thing -- it's essential to wholeness and health.  You don't deserve
what Jerry did or to have to deal with consequences of it, and God will bring
better days for you, just wait and see!   Maybe even a terrific HUMAN guy!
-chris