Re: [MOL] Fwd: Our Angelo is has received his MOL Angel Wings>>>>> [01622] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fwd: Our Angelo is has received his MOL Angel Wings>>>>>

Mary,

I am so so sorry.  I did not find out until today.  My internet provider has
been down more than up lately.

My heart and love goes out to you.  I know you will shed many tears but when
it gets so rough, think of some funny memory you had with Angelo and that will
help you get through another hour.  You will go through many stages before you
finally really accept it, but all of us are here for you with open arms.
Allow yourself time for all these stages.  It is normal to be sad, mad, angry,
all emotions.

Remember I love you and am here for you.  My deepest symphathy.

Love,
Sandi