[MOL] Hi Nanc,I AM BACK [01621] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hi Nanc,I AM BACK

Had a wonderful trip to Texas.My daughter and grand daughter and I left
march 15,with a stop over at the Veterans hospitol in Fargo.I now have two
cysts on my left kidney,and three on my liver.Since my right kidney and
prostate had cysts on them,that turned into cancer,it makes me a little bit
worried.After two days we left for Texas.I really enjoyed my time
there,doing a lot of shopping and sight seeing.I then drove home alone.But
the trip was not so bad,I would leave at 5am,and drive until 5pm.All toll,it
was 30 hour trip.
   When I got home,my computer had over 1400 e-mail letters.This wrecked my
computer,We downloaded Internet Explorer 5,and now it works great.I had to
call my Internet server and they purged all my e-mail.I have a few letters
from today,but thats all I have to go on.ALSO,I lost my MOL CHAT ROOM
ADDRESS.Would you please send it to me.Love Frank