Re: [MOL] What's Snail Mail you ask???????????? [01616] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] What's Snail Mail you ask????????????

Hi Nita,
I'm sorry that you are still having problems, I guess I'll have to pray harder
for you.  With me not feeling well, that's par for the course, when I get
anything it will last forever, because of the Lupus and the immune system, I
just don't fight off stuff very well.  I'll get better.  I've had the upper
respitory flu for about 6 weeks now.  I did feel pretty good today.  I can't
just go and lay down and let me get better, cause I have to people that have
to have clean clothes and meals cooked and then the clean-up after.  So I have
to heal as I push myself.  You take care and you better keep in touch or I'll
just worry to much about you, OK?
Love Hugs and Prayers to you and yours,
Nanc ():-)