Re: [MOL] Dania, for AOL people, notice..& Melissa Virus...... [01614] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dania, for AOL people, notice..& Melissa Virus......

Hi Dania,
It won't be untill next winter, but I will keep you in mind and will let you
know enough ahead of time to remove you stuffed toys.  LOL.  Thank you, that's
very kind of you.
Love ya,
Nanc

In a message dated 3/29/99 4:13:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,