Re: [MOL] What's Snail Mail you ask???????????? [01605] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] What's Snail Mail you ask????????????

Hi Nanc!

I signed off for a little while but wanted to get you my address:

Nita Goldstein
728 Judie Lane
Ambler, PA 19002

2 days ago I had an allergic reaction to what we thought was the
taxitere; turned out to be the prednisone pack.  I'm still achy, but
recovering.

I won't be online for a couple days.

I noticed you were not feeling well.  What's going on?  I want to be
your encourager as you (and many others) are mine.

Love, Nita