[MOL] Re: Angelo [01600] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Angelo

In a message dated 3/29/99 2:49:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sarahwburg@hotmail.com writes:

<< Subj:	 Re: Fwd: Angelo
 Date:	3/29/99 2:49:07 PM Eastern Standard Time
 From:	sarahwburg@hotmail.com (Sarah It'smeSarah)
 To:	NLPOST@aol.com

 Dear Nanc,

 I am so saddened to hear of Angelo's death.  I remember reading about
 him when I was helping Greg with his email.  I am so sorry.  Could you
 please convey my condolences to his family?  I am so sad to hear of this
 news :(  I am praying for them.  Sarah

 lehnerj1@juno.com,JUD814@aol.com, raylital@mtu.edu,
 dougwise@mnsi.net,fitecancer@earthlink.net, Sarahwburg@hotmail.com,
 kcorrigan@chgw.com,PSerritell@aol.com, Barbara Silverman
 <silverb@warwick.net>,Shona.Thirsk@cgc.enbridge.com,
 victoria@best.com,Shirley.Turner@axom.com, Mntlvr23@aol.com
 >Subject: Fwd: Angelo
 >Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 23:43:31 EST
 >
 >In a message dated 3/27/99 11:20:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
 >furfaro@hometel.com writes:
 >
 ><< Subj:	 Angelo
 > Date:	3/27/99 11:20:06 PM Eastern Standard Time
 > From:	furfaro@hometel.com (Mary Furfaro)
 > To:	NLPOST@aol.com
 >
 > My Dear MOL Angels,
 >
 > Angelo passed away at 9:52 Friday evening after many months of
 > suffering.  I was with him to the end and it was a beautiful
 > and inspiring thing to witness.  I am still numb, but I know
 > that he is with Jesus and watching over me and the kids even
 > as we speak.
 >
 > I just want to thank each and every one of you for being there
 > for us through the months that we fought this disease.  I don't
 > know how I would have made it through all of this without you.
 > I love you all and I will try to keep in touch with you. I can
 > feel you all with me, keeping me strong.
 >
 > Love you all,
 > Mary
 > >
 > > Hi Mary or Emily,
 > > How is everything going there?  I have been praying for all of you.
 Would