Re: [MOL] What's Snail Mail you ask???????????? [01598] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] What's Snail Mail you ask????????????

Gee, our snail mail is 46 cents within Canada and 52 cents to the U.S. (so
that's my excuse for not keeping in touch with people. If they don't have
email, they're out of luck. LOL)
Christine