Re: [MOL] Fwd: Our Angelo has received his MOL Angel Wings [01597] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fwd: Our Angelo has received his MOL Angel Wings

Nanc,
Please pass along my condolences to Mary and family. I have been praying so
hard for them all each day. Angelo is now with Les and the others and his
suffering is over. I know the road of grieving and healing for his family
is a long one and I will continue to pray for them and keep them in my
thoughts.
Christine