RE: [MOL] Our Angelo is has received his MOL Angel Wings>>>>> [01588] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Our Angelo is has received his MOL Angel Wings>>>>>

Mary and the children:  I was so sorry to open up this morning and find out
about Angelo.  I know you must be in a lot of pain but I am sure he is in a
good special place.  I feel close to Angelo because he and I were fighting a
similar cancer.  I wish I had someone like you by my side.  I will keep
praying for you and the children.  Love June Argila