Re: [MOL] I've found a great new site! [01587] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I've found a great new site!

Hi Dania,
Glad you found it helpful. I have found a few friends through it too.
I also found former students whom I taught 30 years ago.
Liz

>liz - thanks so much! i went to 4 different high schools...all over the
>country - i went and found a ton of old friends whom i thought i'd never find
>again...you're an angel!
>love,
>dania

Liz Patterson
Patterson & Associates
2115 Summitview Ave.
Yakima, WA 98902
(509) 576-4213

For help with writing,editing and web design:
http://users.ewa.net/patter/learn.html
MAC users needing help visit: http://users.ewa.net/patter/Macs.html
For Patterson's on site YVCC English composition syllibi:(To be part of
distance learning with YVCC beginning summer, 1999)
http://users.ewa.net/patter/eng101.html
http://users.ewa.net/patter/eng102.html