Re: [MOL] Dania, for AOL people, notice..& Melissa Virus...... [01575] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dania, for AOL people, notice..& Melissa Virus......

nanc - welcome anytime to our humble abode...what part of texas? my dad lives
in houston...southwest flies me roundtrip for $90...much better than driving -
hope you get to make the trip..
love,
dania