Re: [MOL] Dania, for AOL people, notice..& Melissa Virus...... [01572] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dania, for AOL people, notice..& Melissa Virus......

Nanc,
	I have a program called AOL Tosser that keeps me from being "kicked off".
When the little window pops up, the tosser program "kicks" the little window
off the screen.  It has really helped me from getting shut down for being
idle.

Nisi