Re: [MOL] betty/ thalidomide [01570] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] betty/ thalidomide

hi betty - i got in contact with pamela passo (e-mail
ppaafa@notes.mdacc.tmc.edu) and she and i went searching.  on the 24th she e-
mailed me and told me that they have a dr. raymond alexanian who has
prescribed thalidomide on a compassionate use basis.  this is the weekend, and
i haven't been able to get in touch with him personally, but my grandmother's
doctor is trying to reach him as well to get her into his care. as soon as i
find out anything more, i'll make sure you (and my grandmother) are the first
ones to know.
hope the best for you...you are in my thoughts.
love,
dania