Re: [MOL] Dania, your already on list, send me snail mail addresses plea [01569] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dania, your already on list, send me snail mail addresses please.....

hi Nanc...guess i forgot the address part huh?
i'm at 370 Maxwell Drive #128, Vicksburg, Mississippi 39180...
we live right on the mississippi river...beautiful town with a rich history -
we have a small home, but always an extra bedroom if anyone finds themself
traveling this way and needs a place to stay...601 638 9414 - just call and
give me enough time to swipe the stuffed animals off the bed..
love,
dania ( and bill - he's pretty wonderful - you'll like him)