[MOL] Mary/Dee [01561] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Mary/Dee

Dear Mary and family,

My heart goes out to all of you with the loss of
your wonderful Angelo. He fought a good
battle with the help of his family and now he is
at peace. I know that it will take some
time but eventually you will remember only the
goodness and not the suffering of
Angelo's life here on earth. He is making a house
for all of you and you will see him
again where no one or no dreadful desease can ever
take him away from you again.

Please know that I am praying for all of you and
Angelo - please be strong and support
each other - you will get through this... You
helped Angelo on his journey and be proud
of everything that you did for him - it took great
faith and courage. Emily sounds like
such a wonderful and caring person as I am sure
the whole family is !!!!!!

Take care and please let us hear from you when you
are up to it...

Love, Hugs, and Prayers
Dee
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO