[MOL] Hi Frank. Hope is on a shirt for you.... [01560] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hi Frank. Hope is on a shirt for you....

Hi Frank,
Hope is on a shirt and it turned out nice.  It will be in the mail tomorrow.
Just remember to wait 48 hours befor you wash it and only cold water the first
time, and after that never Hot water, or leave to long in the dryer.  Just
always remember that items that are hand made are done so with tender loving
care and should be treated likewise.  Enjoy, and let me know when you get it.
Oh!  I put it on and X-Large, Ash tee shirt....
Love ya,
Nanc (:-)