Re: [MOL] I've found a great new site! [01557] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I've found a great new site!

Hi Liz,
Thanks my Dons School was on there but none of his class mates.
Love ya,
Nanc

In a message dated 3/28/99 12:32:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, eapat@ewa.net
writes:

<< Subj:	 [MOL] I've found a great new site!