[MOL] I've found a great new site! [01555] Medicine On Line

[MOL] I've found a great new site!

Hi,

Have you ever wondered whether or not some of your old friends from high school are on line. This site can help locate some of them.

I've registered on ClassMates.Com.  It's a directory of
high school alumni. There are over 1 million alumni
registered so far from more than 30,000 high schools.
My alma mater was listed.  Probably yours is too.

Take a look... http://classmates.com/
Liz