Re: [MOL] IT's Me. I'm back ! [01553] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] IT's Me. I'm back !

Hi Lillian,
I am just glad to see you back.
Do I notice anything different? Not really, but I suspect, based on your
many comments in the past, that your spell checker is working.
Love Ya,
Liz

>Liz !  I want to see if you notice something different about this e-mail .
>Thanks for the nice message, I am very happy to be back on board.  Take
>care always, your friend, lillian  -

Liz Patterson
Patterson & Associates
2115 Summitview Ave.
Yakima, WA 98902
(509) 576-4213

For help with writing,editing and web design:
http://users.ewa.net/patter/learn.html
MAC users needing help visit: http://users.ewa.net/patter/Macs.html
For Patterson's on site YVCC English composition syllibi:(To be part of
distance learning with YVCC beginning summer, 1999)
http://users.ewa.net/patter/eng101.html
http://users.ewa.net/patter/eng102.html