Re: [MOL] Our Angelo is has received his MOL Angel Wings>>>>> [01550] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Our Angelo is has received his MOL Angel Wings>>>>>

Mary,
I am also very sorry to hear of your loss. I know how much you love Angelo.
It showed thru' on all your posts. I know how you will miss him, but I'm
sure you will appreciate that he is no longer in pain. As you grieve for
him, remember the good things you had together and be consoled by them. My
heart goes out to you.
Liz