[MOL] My Dear Dear Mary and Family ! [01547] Medicine On Line

[MOL] My Dear Dear Mary and Family !

Your beloved has moved onto his next journey, one with only happiness.  However, you are all left behind to mend the pieces, bridge the gap and somehow with the Grace of God to go forward in this life.  It was a long hard battle for all and done so
exquisitely, a peaceful and loving  death with his family surrounding him.  My heart aches as I share in your sorrow; but I believe that you will overcome this and rise forward.  Lovingly, lillian