[MOL] Fwd: Our Angelo is has received his MOL Angel Wings>>>>> [01545] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Our Angelo is has received his MOL Angel Wings>>>>>

In a message dated 3/27/99 11:56:35 PM Eastern Standard Time, NLPOST writes:

<< << Subj:	 Angelo
  Date:	3/27/99 11:20:06 PM Eastern Standard Time
  From:	furfaro@hometel.com (Mary Furfaro)
  To:	NLPOST@aol.com

  My Dear MOL Angels,

  Angelo passed away at 9:52 Friday evening after many months of
  suffering.  I was with him to the end and it was a beautiful
  and inspiring thing to witness.  I am still numb, but I know
  that he is with Jesus and watching over me and the kids even
  as we speak.

  I just want to thank each and every one of you for being there
  for us through the months that we fought this disease.  I don't
  know how I would have made it through all of this without you.
  I love you all and I will try to keep in touch with you. I can
  feel you all with me, keeping me strong.

  Love you all,
  Mary >>

---- Begin included message ----
Hi Dear Mary,
I am so sorry, but we know he will no longer have to suffer, and he did more
then his share.  I am and have been praying for you.  Lynette and I were IMing
last night and she asked how you were doing there, you know Lesnpegs daughter.
I was praying that he would have a peaceful end...  If there's anything that I
can do just ask.
Love, many hugs & Prayers for you and yours, you all collect hugs from each
other from me..,
Nanc...

In a message dated 3/27/99 11:20:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,

---- Begin included message ----

---- End included message ----
---- End included message ----