[MOL] Sandi - you are amazing [01542] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Sandi - you are amazing

Sandi,
	Read your postings, oh my goodness! How are you doing it?  I thought my plate
was full...whew!  You take care of yourself, girlfriend.  I am so sorry to
read about the passing of more family, you have definitely had more than
anyone should have to endure.  Yet you continue to be able to be supportive of
others, you are a true angel. I continue to be inspired by all of the MOLers
and their compassion and caring.  You, Sandi, are a wonderful example of what
is good and sweet in the world.
Keep Inspiring,

Nisi