Re: [MOL] Re: Nanc [01541] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Nanc

Hi Sis,
I palnned on calling the Doctor on Monday, to see if he can give me something
to make me all better.  Thanks for your concern, Love ya....  Did you get the
post I sent you from Mary?
Love ya, Nanc

In a message dated 3/28/99 9:57:26 AM Eastern Standard Time, firefly@islc.net