Re: [MOL] Re: $ for Lil's computer/Nisi [01529] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: $ for Lil's computer/Nisi

Nisi,
Please let me know also.  If it is going to be a while I can call my cousin
and have him build one fast and deliver it to her.  He lives in Georgia and
can get it there.  Let me know the details of what you ordered and I will pass
the info to him and get a price quote today.

Thanks,
Sandi