[MOL] Mary & Family... [01521] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Mary & Family...

Mary,
 I have placed Angelo on the dedication page, let me know when you get a
chance to look at it if you want anything different, or any mistakes, OK?
Love you bunches...

For Mary & Family,

The Road to Eternity

Life is but a stopping place,