[MOL] Mary [01520] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Mary

Dear Mary,

I am very soory that Angelo had to make this very difficult transition, but
since he did, I know that there are many rooms in the Mansion of the Lord,
and Angelo will have a very special place in God's kingdom, forever.  Also,
I know, that Paradise is a place of such beauty that it is not possible for
us on earth to completely comprehend what it is like.

Be very good to yourself, dear.  Please let everyone else do all that needs
to be done, and pamper your self a great deal too.

I send you a lot of love, hugs, pats on the head, and at least a cyber
shoulder to cry on.

Words cannot express how sorry I am that you didn't get to spend more time
on earth with your dearest, sweetest loved one.

Martha