Re: [MOL] Wedding a huge success [01508] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Wedding a huge success

Hey there Frank:   Saw your e-mail, good to hear the wedding was a huge success.  You didn't think it wouldn't be did you?  The best part of it all is that you survived it!  Now, because you had cyst one time that turned into cancer does not mean it will this time.  All of our wonderful little (did I say little?) bodies have all kinds, shapes and sizes of cysts inside us......Just to be on the safe side I will double duty prayers for you.  Your friend, lillian  -