Re: [MOL] I'm scared [01424] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I'm scared

Nisi,
I don't know if it means it's alright or not, but my Dad gets shortness of
breath very badly and he is on taxoltier.  It's not the lung cancer doing it
because latest tests showed no regrowth in his right lung and shrinkage in the
left.
Chris R.