[MOL] I'm scared [01420] Medicine On Line

[MOL] I'm scared

The breast cancer that metastasized to my lungs seems to be getting
worse.

I had chemo (taxotere) Monday and now I get winded when I go up steps.
Catching my breath is not easy and the fear factor makes it worse.  I'm
46 and have a 4 year old.

I have a call into my  oncologist.  I'm hoping that this is chemo or
steroid (prednisone) related.

What is the site of that hospital in Brooklyn?  I'm starting to feel
desparate.  I wish I were stronger but my imagination has taken over.

Thanks for being there.

Nita